Identity & Access Management
There is nothing worse than a member of your core team receiving Identity & Access Management (IAM) requests while working on complicated initiatives. Multitasking is not productive and should be avoided at all costs.
1. User and Access Administration
- Active Directory
- AllOut Security
- All Databases
- Microsoft Exchange
- Microsoft O365
- Oracle Apps
- SAP Apps
2. Access Revalidation Campaigns
When revalidating access, 2 verifications must be performed:
- Is the account owner still employee of the company? (Employment Revalidation)
- Does the account owner still need access to certain systems or data? (Access Right Revalidation)
3. Privileged Identity Management
- Create a policy that specifies how super user accounts will be managed.
- Develop a management model.
- Inventory privileged accounts.
- Establish tools and processes.
4. Additional Areas
- Applications and systems on-boarding
- Application configuration
- Monitoring and reporting
Below is an example of the metrics produce from providing IAM services to one of our customers over the past 6 years. They can really understand the amount of time, the number of each request and the overall effort of having to provide this service to the business.