IT Express Service Desk
Allari’s IT Express Service Desk functions as a Single Point of Contact (SPOC) to provide users with the help they need to restore their service as quickly as possible with a minimum amount of disruption and downtime.
We are your first line of defense. The SPOC model is important as it is designed to save users time when they are in need to resolve their technology issues. A proactive approach to eliminate repeat problems, service levels to measure and improve service, and follow-up to ensure Client satisfaction of incident resolution are all benefits from the ITIL framework that is the foundation of the IT Express Service Desk.
Activities provided by this service include but are not limited to:
- Incident detection and recording
- Incident classification and initial support
- Investigation and diagnosis
- Resolution and recovery
- Incident closure
- Incident ownership, monitoring, tracking and communication
|Improve the Service Desk service levels
Improve caller satisfaction levels
Reduce disruptions to the business operations
Reduce the Service Desk costs, consolidate and standardize Service Desk processes and tools.
|Providing single point of contact for IT users of an enterprise across locations and geographies.
ITIL based framework and Service Delivery – Best in class infrastructure support
Incident management for user queries, so each issue is logged and monitored until resolved
| Workflow engine to move issues through a defined flow from open to closed, including monitoring that response time is within the guidelines of any existing service level agreement (SLA)
Web self-service enables employees to access online knowledge bases to search for solutions, open and update support incidents and even perform password resets
This is a 24×7 service supported by the Allari Service Desk.
Service Bundling Options
These services are appropriate for confidential and most types of restricted data.
This Service requires a Master Service Agreement (MSA) and a Service Level Agreement (SLA). After a one year commitment the agreement extends on a month to month basis.
2017-2018: Service Level Agreement:
Pricing is based on the total of two components:
How To Order This Service
Call us at 866.937.2224 or contact us online.
Explore Our Services
Pick your service. Submit your request. Pay for what you use. It’s that easy. Try it today!
Allari offers a broad set of global compute, storage, database, analytics, application, and deployment services that help organizations move faster and lower IT costs.
- AIS Installation Allari 2017-08-22T21:04:16+00:00
- Business Intelligence Allari 2017-08-22T21:41:58+00:00
- Cross Reference Generation Allari 2017-08-22T21:09:00+00:00
- Get 21 CFR 11 Compliant Allari 2017-08-22T20:49:51+00:00
- LDAP Integration to EnterpriseOne Allari 2017-08-22T21:21:20+00:00
- Enterprise Production Support Allari 2017-08-22T19:39:58+00:00
- PowerPivot Your Data Allari 2017-08-22T20:40:36+00:00
- Software Administration Allari 2017-08-17T22:35:16+00:00
Getting Started Is Easy!
We have experts representing all major software products, providing a full range of IT services:
- Small jobs, large jobs, anything in-between
- Fixed price or hourly terms
- Specific skills, cost and schedule requirements
Just give us the details of your project and our team will get it done faster, better, and cheaper than you can imagine. Your jobs can be as big or small as you like, they can be fixed price or hourly, and you can specify the schedule, cost range, and milestones.
1. Enter your service request.
It’s always free to submit your service request. We do not charge for quotes. You’ll have an estimate in your inbox in a matter of minutes!
2. Pay when you are satisfied!
Pay safely – release payments according to a schedule of goals you set, or pay only on completion. You decide, you are in control.