Allari helps CIOs and CTOs who are interested in maintaining the highest level of support for their end users, without increasing costs.
We offer consistent, high quality IT Help Desk outsourcing services globally. Our proven methodology and expertise currently helps provide help desk support to hundreds of thousands of our client’s end-users in over 25 countries.
By recruiting, training, and retaining only the highest caliber of staff, we can ensure consistent quality at every level. For our multi-national and global clients, we provide service in over 5 languages. Best of all, we don’t use translation services. Our clients receive native language support, every time.
Ticket after Ticket after Ticket!
Each step in our help desk outsourcing process is designed to address end-user issues promptly and effectively. And, we put measures in place to prevent incidents from occurring again. By following ITIL best practices, we help our customers move beyond reactive incident management into request, problem, configuration, and change management processes that drive higher levels of IT service management performance while reducing costs. At the start of new client relationships, a consistent application of our proven methodology ensures an on-time/on-budget launch of services for our clients.
Allari – Providing IT Service Desk Support
- 24×7 coverage availability
- Complete trouble ticket tracking and reporting solution
- Web-based incident reporting and status tools for end users
- Combining flexibility and agility with global scale and delivery capabilities
- Creating value through multi-site, multi-language support, enabled by global processes and tools
- Improving service levels through continuous process improvements; results in better quality and lower costs
- Reducing costs through increased leverage of remote support services and self-service capabilities
- Providing support for Mobility, including Bring Your Own Device environments through the entire device life cycle
- Leveraging best practices, consolidating service delivery, ensuring consistency of services