VPN software we use on a daily basis are:
- Cisco AnyConnect
- Cisco VPN
We currently work with many vendors at most of our clients. In some cases we provide the system administration as a service while working with another vendor’s developers and business analysts. In some cases we provide the development as a service while working with the business analysts and system administrates that are provided by either outside vendors or the client.
Once your Account Manager gets you on board, you will be assigned a Service Manager who will:
- Coordinate activities and responsibilities to address any service issues that may arise.
- Interface with you regarding service issues and requests for service changes.
- Administer the Service Change Control Procedure described in your SLA agreement.
- Deliver service reports to you.
- Maintain service communications.
- Review any service improvement actions and progress with the
- Be your client contact during execution for your agreement on a regular basis.
We specialize in many different ERP products. When it comes to doing basic technical tasks or system checks, the product is irrelevant. Either our customer or one of our senior technicians will document what needs to be done and our technicians execute the tasks when requested or when the schedule dictates.
When it comes to advanced technical projects like major version upgrades we specialize in JD Edwards EnterpriseOne, all of the application and integration middleware like websphere, weblogoic, etc., all the databases and all of the operating systems.
Allari’s Service Desk hours of operation are twenty-four (24) hours a day, seven (7) days a week including federal holidays and announced Client closures.