For the experienced JD Edwards CNC, Allari offers the opportunity to hone your knowledge of Enterprise One, particularly versions 8.11, 8.12 and 9.0, as you contribute to a variety of client projects across an array of platforms. Allari Solutions is an IT services firm, dedicated to providing remote CNC administration on a 24/7 basis for global customers thereby delivering value and savings of 40% or more. With us, you'll enjoy working out of your own home and traveling to client sites occasionally (up to 25%) for new client implementations and system upgrades. As a key member of our team, you'll be given the freedom to manage and execute projects while working with our CNC team. Take this opportunity to join a dynamic, growing company and expand your JD Edwards expertise! Our processes and methods utilize the GTD (Getting Things Done) method. You will learn and apply the principles in your day-to-day activities.
Allari has been serving companies that use Oracle software products, JD Edwards EnterpriseOne & World, since 1998. We ensure that our customers’ applications are available, accessible and robust. Although we are well versed with many other software products, our core competency is Oracle’s JD Edwards EnterpriseOne & World. Our resources have been supporting, installing and upgrading the software since its inception. Our JDE solution has been active for over eight years. All methodologies are proven and documented. Allari is headquartered in Southwest Florida with resources all over North America. Allari is one of the 5,000 fastest growing privately held companies in America.
We realized eight years ago we could keep these software products running for a lot less money than our customers were paying on an annual basis. There are many advantages to our solution. We have been perfecting it for years. Our solution provides More For Less!
- Proven experience as a JD Edwards EnterpriseOne CNC with installations/upgrades, in large-scale global implementations.
- Strong understanding of EnterpriseOne Development and System Administration Tools (security, user set up, job queues, batch administration, multiple environments, package build and promotion, distributed processing, path codes, software updates/ fixes).
- Database management and working knowledge of Oracle, SQL and DB2/400 with regards to EnterpriseOne, and Data Conversion using EnterpriseOne development tools.
- Advanced problem solving and decision-making skills. Ability to utilize Server Manager to analyze kernel processes and log file analysis.
- Thorough understanding of technical architecture for EnterpriseOne (e.g. Citrix Servers, Web Server, Deployment Server, Batch Server Windows, AS/400, Unix, Oracle, SQL Server, Citrix Metaframe, VMWare and Portal Server).
- In depth knowledge of CNC configuration changes (OCM Mappings) and performance tuning. In depth knowledge of JDE security setup and administration.
- Thorough understating of Multi-Foundations and Tools Upgrades as it relates to Multi-Foundations.
- Experience in designing and implementing highly available infrastructure solutions using VMWare Virtual Infrastructure 3 (ESX, Virtual Center/VCenter, VMotion, HA, DRS) including Oracle VM.
- Excellent Interpersonal skills and must work effectively with team members and other IT areas.
- Advanced verbal and written communication skills.
Character Traits for Success:
- Able to work independently and autonomously.
- Since working remote, must be well disciplined and have proper working environment.
- Honest and Reliable.
- Willing to work after hours and weekends (when required).
- Demonstrates strong technical expertise.
- Good work habits (reply to email, adhere to due dates, phone calls, out of office…etc).
- Well organized and has implemented a time tracking/management tool.
- Must be able to multi-task.
- Displays a pleasant and cheerful disposition.
- Goes beyond what is expected